For transportation to the Senior Center, to get groceries or run errands, to see a friend, or most anywhere in the Valley you need to go:
- Hyde Shuttle: (425) 333-4009 or (877) 415-3632. The Hyde Shuttle serves seniors throughout the Sno-Valley area. Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm. Free for seniors and people with disabilities of all ages. Donations welcome. At least 3 days notice is required, so please register ahead.
- Sno-Valley Shuttle: (425) 333-5554 or (425) 888-7001. Call the shuttle for transportation around the Snoqualmie Valley. Monday through Friday from 6:00am – 8:00pm. Rides are 50 cents each or 25 cents for seniors. 48 hours notice is preferable.
- Access: (866) 205-5001. You must complete an application but once accepted you can get rides for any purpose on a wheelchair accessible van. Limited to pickup and delivery within one mile of an established metro bus line.
For transportation specifically health care appointments:
- Volunteer Transportation: (800) 282-5815. Volunteers use their own vehicles to provide transportation for people age 60+ to and from medical appointments on the Eastside and in Seattle. Try to schedule your appointments to miss rush hour. $6 suggested donation, but only if able. Call one week ahead.
- Eastside Friends of Seniors: (425) 369-9120. Volunteers offer “door-through-the-door” transportation to health care appointments and back home. Other services are also available. See their website at http://www.eastsidefriendsofseniors.org/our-services/