Directions and Hours
Sno-Valley Senior Center is in the heart of the beautiful Snoqualmie Valley. We are housed in the refurbished Odd Fellows Hall in downtown Carnation, located one block behind City Hall.
Physical Address: 4610 Stephens Avenue
Mailing Address: PO Box 96
Carnation, WA 98014
Telephone: (425) 333-4152
Fax: (425) 333-4465
Hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
Re-in-Carnation Thrift Store
Address: 4610 Stephens Ave, Carnation, WA 98014
Mail comes to: PO Box 96, Carnation, WA 98014
Store hours: Wednesday-Sunday from Noon-4:00pm
Donations accepted Wednesday-Sunday from Noon-4:00pm
Severe Weather Policy
The Sno-Valley Senior Center follows the Riverview School District closures.
If schools are running an hour late then the Center will open one hour late (9:00 am). Early Bird Enhance will be cancelled but regular Enhance will start at its regular time. The shuttles will adjust their schedule accordingly.
If the schools are two hours late, the Center will open two hours late (10:00 am). Enhance Fitness and any trips will be cancelled, but we will still offer a hot lunch at noon.
If school is canceled we will be closed.
How will you know?
- Check www.schoolreport.org, and select Riverview School District. This will give you the most up-to-date information.
- Check KIRO Radio 710 for regular updates.
- Check our Facebook page for updates
Need a Ride?
For transportation to the Senior Center, to get groceries or run errands, to see a friend, or most anywhere in the Valley you need to go:
- Hyde Shuttle: (425) 333-4009 or (877) 415-3632. The Hyde Shuttle serves seniors throughout the Sno-Valley area. Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm. Free for seniors and people with disabilities of all ages. Donations welcome. Three days notice is preferable.
- Sno-Valley Shuttle: (425) 333-5554 or (425) 888-7001. Call the shuttle for transportation around the Snoqualmie Valley. Monday through Friday from 6:00 am – 8:00 pm. Rides are 50 cents each or 25 cents for seniors. 48 hours notice is preferable.
- Access: (866) 205-5001. You must complete an application but once accepted you can get rides for any purpose on a wheelchair accessible van. Limited to pickup and delivery within one mile of an established metro bus line.
For transportation specifically health care appointments:
- Volunteer Transportation: (800) 282-5815. Volunteers use their own vehicles to provide transportation for people age 60+ to and from medical appointments on the Eastside and in Seattle. Try to schedule your appointments to miss rush hour. $6 suggested donation, but only if able. Call one week ahead.