COVID Vaccination Update: on March 1, in conjunction with the county, Sno-Valley Senior Center has lifted the vaccine requirements to participate in our programs. We will follow King County for mask mandates as well.
Below is our event calendar for the month! Click on the program you want to learn more about!
September 28, 2022
COVID-19 Social Distancing Activities: Below you’ll find some resources and activities that you can do from home!
- 12 Museums from Around the World you can Virtually Visit
- Exercise and Physical Activity from Home
- Taking Care of your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- 15 Apps to Keep You Healthy While Sheltering in Place
- The 75 Best Virtual Museum Tours Around the World
- Best Museums in Dubai: Dubai Museum, Etihad Museum & More
The Sno-Valley Senior Center is your gateway to new adventures in the Snoqualmie Valley! We offer local day trips, fitness classes, volunteer opportunities, adult learning, and much more. For a full calendar of our programming, click on the link HERE.