How do I participate in the event? While this is a virtual event, there are still ways for you to engage with us!
- Register to Bid Online! Use the link to create your Greater Giving Account, this will allow you to donate to our fund-a-need page and bid on our wonderful items!
- Check out our Online Auction! We’re auctioning off fun experiences, gift certificates, themed baskets, and more!
- Purchase a Party Pack! $40 for a fun box filled with everything you need to celebrate the 1920s
- Make a Donation! Your fund-a-need gift today makes our services possible
- Host a Mini-Party! We can do infinitely more together than apart.
Is my data secure?
Your date is highly secure! Greater Giving is Level 1 PCI compliant, meaning they have the highest level of security, as set forth in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
How do I watch the live event on October 17?
Use the link HERE to watch our live event. Be sure that you’re registered with Greater Giving so that you can bid/ donate during the event!
How will I receive my items?
Most gift certificates will be delivered digitally in the week or so following the event. Certificates and cards that must be presented in person will be mailed to the winner. Physical items that cannot be sent easily through the mail can be picked up at the Sno-Valley Senior Center in the week following the event (those items will be identified in the description).
Where do I bid?
All bidding will happen on Greater Giving.
What if my question isn’t answered here?
If you have a question that’s not answered here, please email Program Coordinator, Kira Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org