Big News! There’s a special this month on Membership dues! Renew your membership NOW and get a $5 gift certificate to use at Re-In-Carnation Thrift Store! This is how it works. Buy a membership and get a $5 gift certificate to Re-In-Carnation mailed to you. The certificate must be used in one visit and cannot be redeemed for cash. The certificate will be mailed to you (new and renewal) with your postcard acknowledgement. (It will NOT be given out at the reception desk at time of payment). You can renew now even if your annual membership is not expired yet. For example, if a person renews a membership that does not expire until April – their new membership will go until April of 2021. This certificate can only be used in one visit, so if you don’t spend the full $5, there is no cash or credit given, but what a fun way to have mad money to spend! There are so many wonderful items to choose from!
Consider buying a friend a membership or buying a membership for someone who can’t afford one. Membership is only $60 for one person or $75 for the household. There’s a membership form in this newsletter!
There is also 10% off on a Lifetime Membership. Pay once then never again. You get your name engraved on a plaque outside the Great Room and an invite to our annual donor dinner that year. What a great way to make a mark on the Senior Center and leave a legacy. A lifetime membership for one person is currently $500, so in February you can get it for $450. A lifetime membership for a couple is $750!
Why become a member? Enjoy these great benefits!
– It’s a powerful way to show your support and your commitment that the programs we offer should continue and that what we do is valued by you.
– Get access to over 40 programs and activities each week at a discounted price!
– Enjoy a free lunch at our monthly birthday lunch on the month of your birthday.
– Get voting privileges on the board slate and bylaws changes.
– A subscription to the monthly newsletter filled with articles and activities delivered directly to your door. You’ll always know what is going on!
– Enjoy deep discounts on trips.
– Have your emergency contact information on file so we can help in case of an emergency.
– Have people who care about you and will contact and support you in trouble.
– Access to a social worker at no charge to provide information and support and a friendly visitor.
– Discounts to very low cost health programs (like Bastyr, Dental clinic, footcare, Anti-coagulation clinic) saving visits to the doctor’s office and money too!
– Discounts to our very low cost fitness programs (like Enhance Fitness, Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi)
– Opportunity to serve on the board and assist the Center in implementing its strategic plan.
– Friendship, hot lunch, transportation, and fun!
Members are in the know about what is happening and are involved in their community. You don’t have to be a member to participate in classes or activities but members get privileges like those listed above. If you want to become a member but can’t afford the fee, we have scholarships available! Just ask Lisa.
I’m always happy to chat with you if you have questions, concerns or praise. You can pop up to my office or e-mail email@example.com or call 425-333-4152, ext. 1 – Lisa Yeager