Join in the month of February, and receive a $5 Gift Certificate for the Re-in-Carnation Thrift Store in the mail!
Why become a member? Enjoy these great benefits!
- It’s a powerful way to show your support and your commitment that the programs we offer should continue and that what we do is valued by you.
- Get access to over 40 programs and activities each week at a discounted price!
- Enjoy a free lunch at our monthly birthday lunch on the month of your birthday.
- Get voting privileges on the board slate and bylaws changes.
- A subscription to the monthly newsletter filled with articles and activities delivered directly to your door! You’ll always know what is going on!
- Enjoy deep discounts on trips.
- Have your emergency contact information on file so we can help in case of an emergency.
- Have people who care about you and will contact and support you in trouble.
- Access to a social worker to provide information and support and a friendly visitor.
- Discounts to very low cost health programs (like Bastyr, Dental clinic, footcare, Anti-coagulation clinic) saving visits to the doctors office
- Discounts to very low cost fitness programs (like Enhance Fitness, Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi)
- Opportunity to serve on the board and assist the Center in implementing its strategic plan.
- Friendship, hot lunch, transportation, and fun!
Members are in the know about what is happening and are involved in their community. You don’t have to be a member to participate in classes or activities but members get privileges like those listed above. If you want to become a member but can’t afford the fee, we have scholarships available.