Community Dining Update: On Monday, August 2 we will be re-opening for in-person dining and we are so excited to see you! We know that meal delivery has been an important service during COVID and below you’ll find information about how we are trying to ease the transition from delivery / pick-up to in-person dining. If you have questions, please call 425-333-4152.
- We ask that you continue to call in your orders ahead by at least a day, at 425-333-4152, to make the lunch preparation easier on our Chef and volunteers as well as limit the amount of waste created by not knowing how many meals to expect. If you do not reserve a meal ahead of time, we may run out of meals to serve.
- Lunches to-go will be available to pre-order as well, but they cannot be picked-up until everyone in the dining hall has been served (around 12:45pm).
- For the month of August, Hyde Shuttle can continue to deliver lunches to seniors who have difficulty leaving their homes.
- HOWEVER, riders to and from the center will take priority and the meals will not be delivered until after lunch guests have been brought home, which may between 1:30pm-2pm or later.
- If you need help being set-up with Meals on Wheels, we can help you with that, please call 425-333-4152.
- If there is someone who can come pick-up your meals at 12:45pm we can get you set-up with that, please call 425-333-4152.
We want to see you! The Hyde Shuttle can also bring you in for Yoga classes, Brain Fitness, appointments and more. You can schedule a ride by calling 425-333-4009 and telling them “I would like a ride to the Sno-Valley Senior Center on Monday, August 16 to arrive by 10:30am for Yoga.” Rides can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance so get your rides scheduled early!
Masks are required on Hyde Shuttle busses due to the Transportation Security Administration mask mandate onboard busses, until September 13.