Wow! You can’t believe all the fun planned at the Oktoberfest Auction and Dinner benefiting the Sno-Valley Senior Center at Carnation Farm on Oct. 14, 2017. You can buy tickets HERE!
This is going to be a wonderful night. We have a German inspired meal with an entrée choices of Beef Brisket or Veggie Schnitzel and three courses! (Menu below!) We have locally brewed beer donated by Snoqualmie Brewery and red wine donated from Old Friends Club and Northwest Cellars with white wine from One Hope! We have the Bavarian Dance Band coming to entertain us at dinner and then you can dance to their music at the end of the evening. It’s going to be so much fun!
You can find some of the items available for bid HERE. But there’s more besides!
We’ll have a wine wall where for only $20 you can get a great bottle of wine valued from $15 – $60! The Golden Ticket winner gets to choose the item of their choice from the Live Auction for only $100. Lady Luck will be with you! We’ll also have a Dessert Dash with desserts from local restaurants, bakeries and local renown bakers.
Bring your friends, co-workers and neighbors! Get a table of 8 for only $500 or get the VIP treatment with a special swag bag with your own engraved beer mug, raffle tickets, gifts and premium parking for only $100 per person or a VIP table of 8 for $700. General admission tickets with a reserved seat are only $65 if purchased by Sept. 30th. You can purchase tickets here.
This year, our goal is to raise $20,000 for our Outreach program to homebound seniors. This program matches local volunteers with isolated seniors for friendly visits and light household assistance.
We look forward to seeing you at the event of the year. Have fun and help seniors!
- Appetizers: Soft Pretzels with three dipping sauces, Bratwurst bites with beer and horseradish mustard, Muenster Torte (onions, munster & swiss cheese in puff pastry with fig balsamic vinaigrette)
- Salad: Hebst (mixed greens, cranberries, carrots, candied pecans with white balsamic vinaigrette)
- Sides: German Potato Salad & Braised Red Cabbage with Apple
- Dinner: Brisket braised in Porter OR Veggie Schnitzel
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors:
- The Snoqualmie Tribe
- Linnerooth Team Realtors – Windermere
- Dawn Haynes
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
- Recology Cleanscapes
- EF Prints
- Danny Edwards of Edwards Jones
- Environmental Works
- Great Smile Dental
- Metcalf Chiropractic Health Center
- Golden Heritage Financial – Reverse Mortgages
- Thrivent Financial Mutual Funds
- Old Friends Club
- Snoqualmie Brewery
- One Hope Wines
- Northwest Cellars
- EF Prints
- Carnation Farm
It’s going to be an amazing party! We hope to see you there! Get your tickets now and invite your friends for an Oktoberfest party! More information at https://snovalleysenior.org/