For transportation to the Senior Center, to get groceries or run errands, to see a friend, or most anywhere in the Valley you need to go:
- Hyde Shuttle: (425) 333-4009 or (877) 415-3632. The Hyde Shuttle serves seniors throughout the Sno-Valley area. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. For seniors and people with disabilities of all ages. Donations are most appreciated. At least 3 days notice is required, so please register ahead.
- Snoqualmie Valley Transportation: (425) 888-7001. SVT provides door-to-door and regular, fixed route services throughout Snoqualmie Valley, Monday through Friday, for $1.00 per ride. Service area includes North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Preston, Carnation, Duvall and downtown Monroe. Whenever possible, call 3-5 days in advance for door-to-door service. For more information, service descriptions and bus schedules go to: www.SVTBus.org
- Duvall Community Van: Hopelink provides trip coordination and promotion for the Duvall Community Van through a contract with King County Metro. This service provides shared rides, either one-time or recurring to popular destinations and are available throughout the day, evening and on weekends. To request a seat or propose a new trip, go to 425-943-6760 ext. 3.
- Access: (866) 205-5001. You must complete an application but once accepted you can get rides for any purpose on a wheelchair accessible van. Limited to pickup and delivery within one mile of an established metro bus line.
For transportation specifically health care appointments:
- Volunteer Transportation: (800) 282-5815. Volunteers use their own vehicles to provide transportation for people age 60+ to and from medical appointments on the Eastside and in Seattle. Try to schedule your appointments to miss rush hour. $6 suggested donation, but only if able. Call one week ahead.