You’re Invited! Come to the Masquerade Auction and Dinner Gala benefiting the Sno-Valley Senior Center!
You have the power to inspire and support seniors living in the Snoqualmie Valley to lead healthy and enriched lives by purchasing your ticket today HERE!
Join us for a delicious Italian dinner with your choice of beverage (wine & beer provided) and bid on stellar silent and live auction items to beautiful music all benefiting the Sno-Valley Senior Center in Carnation.
Date: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018
Time: Doors open at 5:00 p.m.
Location: The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, 36005 SE Ridge St, Snoqualmie (STP Golf Course)
Theme: Masquerade Costumes and masks are NOT required. But if you’d like to get into the spirit A Masquerade Costume, 16759 Redmond Way (next to Value Village) will have everything you could want plus they will donate 20% of your purchase back to the Senior Center if you mention us!
Purchase tickets HERE! Ticket prices:
- $90 per person
- Table of eight is $650
- VIP for $125 per person and get preferred parking, your own bottle of wine, chocolate and preferred seating!
- VIP table of 8 is $900.
- All table captains who buy a table and get us the names of all their guests by September 30th will be entered into a drawing for a $40 restaurant card to Ixtapa!
Can’t make it? Consider making a regrets donation!
Our goal is to raise $20,000 for our Community Dining program which provides a hot, made from scratch meal at noon Monday – Friday. We even provide the transportation!
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors: (click on each sponsor to get to their website!)
- Linnerooth Waldner Team Realtors – Remax
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
- EF Prints
- Danny Edwards of Edwards Jones
- Metcalf Chiropractic Health Center
- Benjamin Asphalt
- Golden Heritage Financial – Reverse Mortgages
- Thrivent Financial Mutual Funds
- Law Offices of Magnuson Lowell
- Duvall Advanced Family Eyecare
- Tolt Laundry Company
- Carnation Storage
MENU: All meals include artisanal rolls, and your choice of salad: Panzanella with field greens, focaccia, olives, peppernata, and herb vinaigrette OR a Classic Caesar Salad with Romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing.
- Shortribs with blue cheese polenta, sofrito, cabernet sauce.
- Salmon Romesco, mushrooms, tomato olive confit
- Risotto with wild mushrooms, truffle, cheese
- If you have dietary restrictions such as no dairy or gluten, etc. then let us know specifically and the chef will make accommodation.
There will also be a hosted bar for your first two drinks. You can choose from soda, wine, beer (both domestic and microbrews), plus our specialty cocktail Aperol Spritz.
You’ll also enjoy the Antipasto Display with cured meats, cheeses, pickled vegetables, spreads, artisan breads and crackers.
There will also be musical entertainment, a wine wall, games, and raffles!
What you can look forward to bidding on:
We will e-mail attendees a catalog of items a week before the auction. But you can find more details about items to bid on HERE. In the meantime, here’s a partial list!
If you love to travel, you can enjoy a wonderful vacation AND have your funds make a difference! What a win/win. So start planning! (click on the underlined link to go to their website and learn more!)
- Holland America Cruise – one week to the destination of your choice!
- Argentina Big Game Hunting Package – includes food, lodging and guide!
- Go Seahawks! Two nights at a B&B in San Fran with tickets to the game.
- Dirt Fish Rally School opportunity to be a race car driver!
- A pair of electric bikes from Duvall Pacific Bike and Ski with a custom fitting included for each cyclist.
- Willows Lodge includes a night’s stay with wine tasting at the Fireside Lounge and dinner for two at the Barking Frog.
- Tuscany Culinary Escape includes 2 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with lunch at a wine cellar and an olive mill tour and tasting.
- Own a piece of Sports History! –Signed footfall by Pro Bowler, Chris Ivory; Signed basketball by Rip Hamilton, 3 time All Star; and signed Hockey Puck by Trevor John Linden, “Captain Canuck”!
- 12 Italian Wines, specially curated for you.
- Treehouse Point! Two nights in the treehouse of your choice.
- Also, a handcrafted model canoe, a stay at Mt. Rainier, a Cinco d’Mayo dinner party, Cherry Valley Wine tasting, fishing trip, cheese making, books signed by Debbie Macomber and Nicholas Sparks, plus baskets and restaurant certificates and so much more!
It’s going to be an amazing party! We hope to see you there!
More information at https://snovalleysenior.org/ under the events tab.
Purchase tickets HERE Or copy and paste this link: https://snovalleysenior.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2018MasqueradeGalaAuction/tabid/973837/Default.aspx